You'll oversee a devoted team committed to changing lives daily. You must be able to:
- Lead and motivate members of all fitness abilities
- Live your Life at Level 10®
- Represent the Farrell's program
- Act in accordance with the Farrell's fitness and nutrition guidelines
It’s a full-time job assisting others reach their goals, and there will be high expectations as you guide others on their transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations
- Be the brand ambassador for sales and marketing
- Choose and train instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an excellent member experience
- Build relationships with members and address their needs to ensure maximum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is a requirement.