You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re committed to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in New Hope
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.